Workshop on Superresolution Techniques 2018
May 28-29 NanoLund researchers are organizing a Workshop on Superresolution Techniques at AF-borgen, Sandgatan 2 in Lund.
Confirmed invited speakers are:
- Dr. Francisco Balzarotti, Department of NanoBio Photonics, Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Göttingen, Germany
- Prof. Ralf Jungmann, Research Group "Molecular Imaging and Bionanotechnology", Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried, Germany
- Dr. Edward Lemke, EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany
- Prof. Suliana Manley, Laboratory of Experimental Biophysics, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Prof. Erwin Peterman, VU University Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Assoc. Prof. Ilaria Testa, KTH, Stockholm, Sweden
The day before, on May 27, there will be a pre-conference tutorial about superresolution optical microscopy.
For more information and registration please visit https://suptechs.org/