Horizon Europe Open House; NanoLund Grants office in collaboration with Lund University Research Services
Now that the Horizon Europe Programme has been launched, the NanoLund Grants office in collaboration with Lund University Research Services invites you for an informal discussion of your plans for proposals in the next EU framework programme Horizon Europe.
The goal is to discuss your ideas and see how we can support you.
Near final drafts of the thematic work programmes are now available from LU Research Services. LU Research Services will give you an overview of how they and other support functions within Lund University can contribute to your proposal.
According to the NanoLund research areas, we have picked a few keywords from thematic work programs to invite you to further reading:
- Cluster 4: Circularity in material flows; Complex functional surfaces; Hydrogen storage; Supercapacitors; Advanced nanoelectronic components, etc,
- Cluster 5: Materials for next generation batteries, etc
- EIC Pathfinder Challenge: Novel routes to green hydrogen production
- Cluster 4: Basic science for quantum technologies; Also some of the partnership programs on Quantum Technologies might be of interest, etc.
Nanoelectonics & Nanophotonics
- Cluster 4: Ultra-low power processors; Advanced nanoelectronic components; Innovation in photonics; Advanced 2D materials (electronic or photonic), etc…
- Cluster 5: Next generation batteries; Novel tandem high efficiency tandem PV; High performance perovskites; Emerging technologies for renewable energy; (Energy positive buildings?) etc.
Nanobiology & Neuronanoscience
- Cluster 1: Molecular and neurobiological understanding of mental health/illness;
- Cluster 4: Smart and multifunctional biomaterials for health innovations
- EIC Pathfinder Challenges: Tools to measure and stimulate activity in brain tissue; Emerging Technologies in Cell and Gene therapy; Engineered Living Materials
- Cluster 1: Indoor air quality and health; Health impact of climate change;
- Cluster 5: Safe-by-design batteries
- Cluster 4: Safe-by-design surfaces etc.
For research that does not fit into the work programs of the clusters, the EIC Pathfinder Open might be an option. This is for visionary future technology that could be achieved by a multi-disciplinary consortium.
For an overview of the whole Horizon Europe, please see these presentations by Research Services/Lärosäten Syd
Timeline: all of the topics above are expected to open calls soon (April 2021) with deadlines in September. Please note that the EIC Pathfinder Open has its first deadlines in May.
Welcome to contact Gerda Rentschler at Gerda [dot] Rentschler [at] ftf [dot] lth [dot] se to book one of these available time slots: 5 March 9-10, 10-11 & 13-14, 14-16
The meeting will be on Zoom
Gerda and Anna-Karin in collaboration with LU Research Services
About the event
5 March 2021 09:00 to 16:00
Online; Welcome to contact Gerda Rentschler to book one of these time slots: 9-10, 10-11 & 13-14, 14-16
Gerda [dot] Rentschler [at] ftf [dot] lth [dot] se