The strategic plan for the Lund Nano Lab 2018–2020 can be divided into aims and actions.
- State-of-the-art resources in nanofabrication for NanoLund researchers and the wider research community
- Educating students and researchers in nanofabrication and semiconductor processing
- Expand cooperation within Scandinavia, Max IV, ESS, companies, and other European and International cleanroom facilities
- Plan and coordinate move to SVS Brunnshög
- Funding efforts for continuous and targeted equipment acquisitions to enable cutting edge research
- Recruit, retain and continuously educate LNL staff in order to maintain high standards of performance
- Actively promote LNL capabilities and continue cultivating channels of communication in Scandinavia and Europe