MOVPE- Aixtron 200/4(2nd)
Nitride epitaxy- ThomasSwan (2nd)
MOVPE-Aixtron CCS (2nd)
PECVD-MicroSys 200 (2nd)
CBE system (1st)
1. Lund University: July,2019~
2. Sol Voltaics AB, Lund, SE: Sept, 2011~ June, 2019
: Customer Engineering Manager
Managing a team responsible for designing, assembling, commissioning and upgrading activities associated with the advanced semiconductor nanowires R&D tools.
- Project management of MOCVD tools and Mechanical concept development
- Design and integrate various components of semiconductors
- Planning /execution of project, vendor and resource management
- Develop process by applying EWR and CIP
- Activities to improve tool uptime ,advanced problem-solving
3. Applied Material inc, South Korea: Sept, 2007~July, 2011
: CE Engineer/ Team Leader
On site support for major LCD customers including Samsung and LG for PVD tools supporting H/W, Electrical and PLC systems for all equipment generations.
- Worked in clean rooms at ISO 5 and 6
- Experienced different target materials which are Al ,MoTi ,Cu and ITO for TFT and C/F layers with Smart wed sputter and PVD tools
- Experienced HV and UHV system and components
4. DMS, South Korea: Jan,2003~Aug, 2007
: System/ Quality Control Engineer, Team Leader
On site installation engineer and quality control engineer for wet processing systems of flat panel display equipment.
- Wet etcher, developer, Stripper, Cleaner and Slot die coater at locations in the USA, China, Taiwan and South Korea.
- Trainer for the employees about 5S methodology