Kick-start your career in interdisciplinary nanoscience and nanotechnology
A key-success factor for NanoLund is our wide sharing of equipment that allows everyone – from doctoral students to new faculty – to access an incredibly wide range of capabilities within characterization, fabrication and modelling, from the day they start working with us.
NanoLund always welcomes applications from outstanding candidates for masters projects, doctoral studies or postdoctoral work.
Welcome with your application!
- a creative, world-class interdisciplinary research environment for fundamental and applied nanoscience
- state-of-the-art infrastructure for the fabrication and characterization of nanostructures
- a strong international nanoscience network
- a highly regarded scientific education
- internships in nanotechnology industry
- intellectual property training
- family-friendly living conditions and a high degree of social security
- a competitive salary and full employment contracts for doctoral students and postdocs
Current vacancies in NanoLund research groups
All positions are regularly posted in the Lund University recruitment system. Vacancy announcements within NanoLund are listed below. To apply for a position, click the Login and apply button in the vacancy announcement, and you will be guided to the recruitment system.
Doctoral student in chemical physics
Subject: For solar energy harvesting and storage, we study and optimise the dynamical processes that govern the activation and catalytic activity of energetic chemical reactions using time-resolved spectroscopic methods. A focus of our group lays in the combination of optical spectroscopy with steady-state and time-resolved x-ray spectroscopy. The element selectivity of x-ray spectroscopy can isolate the dynamics in specific regions/atoms of complex assemblies, and can e.g. in the case of the reaction center offer a unique view on complex processes.
Application deadline: September 14, 2021
Would you like to have your vacancy posted here? Please send an e-mail to webmaster [at] nano [dot] lu [dot] se.
HR Excellence in Research
Lund University has received EU’s certification, HR Excellence in Research, for its dedication to support career development of researchers.
How to apply?
Here you will find useful information on How to apply? and How to subscribe for job alerts?
Lund University offers a broad range of activities for doctoral students, postdocs and research team leaders to promote career development.