PhD at NanoLund
NanoLund is Sweden’s largest research environment for interdisciplinary nanoscience and nanotechnology, engaging more than 130 PhD students in sciences ranging from engineering to natural sciences and medicine. PhD students constitute roughly 1/3 of the staff engaged in NanoLund and are an important and integrated part of the research conducted.
The research schools listed here below are open to interested students.
- ADMIRE (Advanced Microscopy Research Environment) - a cross-scientific graduate school focused on microscopy and micro imaging.
- COMPUTE - a research school dedicated to scientific discovery using computers.
Below you can find useful links for PhD studies at different facultys at Lund University.
- Current PhD courses at the Faculty of Engineering
- PhD courses at the Faculty of Medicine
- PhD courses at the Faculty of Science
- PhD courses in Physics at the Faculty of Engineering and the Faculty of Science
- PhD course database at the Faculty of Engineering
- Career development for doctoral students
Available PhD positions
NanoLund does not directly employ scientists. Instead all scientists, including PhD students, are employed by research departments and they can become members of NanoLund.
For more information on current available PhD positions with relevance to NanoLund visit Career Opportunities.