Lund Nano Lab
We welcome all users to access the equipment for fundamental research and development in the fields of materials science, nanotechnology, microelectronics, life science and quantum technology.
LNL is staffed with metrology, equipment and process experts who are available to train and guide you. We also educate students enrolled at Lund University and participate in outreach activities for the local community and society.
The Lund Nano Lab has been a member of Myfab, the Swedish Research Infrastructure for Micro and Nano Fabrication since 2016.
Key features of LNL:
- ISO 5 and ISO 7 cleanroom facility for cutting edge nano- and micro-fabrication
- 24/7 access for accredited academic research and company users
- Fabrication and analysis of structures on the micro- and nanometer-scale
- Wide range of equipment for Growth, Lithography, Deposition, Etch and Characterisation
- Centre of excellence for Epitaxial growth of III-V materials
- Industrial product development and prototype testing
- Staffed by expert equipment and process experts available to provide user training
Lund Nano Lab is one of the main resources within NanoLund and provides support to research groups in strategically important areas of research such as:
- Nanowire growth and material science
- Fundamental and device physics, electronics and photonics
- Nano-bio and life science
- Exploratory nanotechnology
- Growth and physics of new materials
- Nanowire-based photovoltaics
- Processing of nanoelectronic devices and circuits